Our Nazareth Veterinary Services
Providing a Diverse Range of Services in the Lehigh Valley
At Nazareth Veterinary Center, we offer a variety of veterinary services to address the needs of our clients and their pets. Our Nazareth veterinarians serve the entire Lehigh Valley, providing compassionate care and the highest level of quality treatment, from preventative services to medical/sick visits.
Some of our primary services here at Nazareth Veterinary Center include:
- Wellness exams: Yearly physicals, wellness programs for senior pets, bloodwork, and more
- Preventative care and vaccinations: Puppy vaccinations, booster vaccinations, and more
- Grooming: Comprehensive grooming services for dogs and cats
- Veterinary dentistry: Routine tartar reduction, dental X-rays, and surgical procedures
- House calls: We offer house calls for special situations, including respectful and compassionate euthanasia
- Surgical & X-Ray Services: We are proud to offer both routine surgeries and specialized procedures for cats and dogs, as well as in-house x-rays.
In addition, we offer medical exams, microchipping, and routine certified procedures. We also have an in-house laboratory, allowing us to conduct more thorough bloodwork and testing procedures, either as part of a routine wellness exam or in response to a medical need.
We invite you to browse our site to learn more about our services, or contact us today to make an appointment by calling (610) 200-6269. We look forward to hearing from you!
Passionate Veterinarians Superior CareSee What Makes Us Different
Focused On Your Pet's Total Health
We are focused on your pet's total health, from routine preventative care to dentistry, and even surgery when it's required, our highly trained staff is ready to support you and your pet.
Experienced & Compassionate Veterinarians
At Nazareth Veterinary Center, we have a team of veterinarians with a wide range of experience to compassionately take care of your beloved pet's needs.
Providing House Calls For Special Cases
We recognize that some of our patients can't safely and comfortably make the trip to our hospital, in these special cases your Nazareth Veterinarian will come to you.
Real Testimonials From Real Owners
“My cat is extremely shy around people she doesn't know. I was afraid her visit was going to be a disaster but Dr Lori was very patient.”- Carol Y
“The vet and her tech were immensely understanding and chose to take it slow with him.”- Devon G
“We love this place. They have cared for our cats over the past 13 years.”- Mary G